Algebra basics (ASL)
- Exponent properties with products
- Multiply powers
- Exponent properties with parentheses
- Powers of powers
- Exponent properties with quotients
- Divide powers
- Powers of products & quotients (structured practice)
- Powers of products & quotients
- Exponent properties review
Exponent properties with products
Learn how to simplify exponents when the numbers are multiplied with each other. We'll learn that (a*b)^c is the same as a^c*b^c, a^c*a^d is same as a^(c+d) and (a^c)^d is equal to a^(c*d). We will also solve examples based on these three properties. Created by Sal Khan and CK-12 Foundation.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.