Algebra basics (ASL)
- Exponent properties with products
- Multiply powers
- Exponent properties with parentheses
- Powers of powers
- Exponent properties with quotients
- Divide powers
- Powers of products & quotients (structured practice)
- Powers of products & quotients
- Exponent properties review
Exponent properties with quotients
Learn how to simplify expressions like (5^6)/(5^2). Also learn how 1/(a^b) is the same as a^-b. Towards the end of the video, we practice simplifying more complex expressions like (25 * x * y^6)/(20 * y^5 * x^2). Created by Sal Khan and CK-12 Foundation.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.