Algebra basics (ASL)
- Exponent properties with products
- Multiply powers
- Exponent properties with parentheses
- Powers of powers
- Exponent properties with quotients
- Divide powers
- Powers of products & quotients (structured practice)
- Powers of products & quotients
- Exponent properties review
Exponent properties with parentheses
Learn two exponent properties: (ab)^c and (a^b)^c. See WHY they work and HOW to use them. Created by Sal Khan.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.