Algebra basics (ASL)
- Factoring perfect squares
- Factoring quadratics: Perfect squares (ASL)
- Identifying perfect square form
- Factoring higher-degree polynomials: Common factor
- Factoring perfect squares: negative common factor
- Factoring perfect squares: missing values
- Factoring perfect squares: shared factors
- Difference of squares intro
- Perfect squares
- Factoring quadratics in any form
Factoring perfect squares: negative common factor
Sal factors -4t^2-12t-9 as -1(2t+3)^2. Created by Sal Khan and Monterey Institute for Technology and Education.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.