Algebra basics (ASL)
- Factoring with the distributive property
- Factoring polynomials by taking a common factor
- Taking common factor from binomial
- Taking common factor from trinomial
- Taking common factor: area model
- Factoring polynomials: common binomial factor
- Factor polynomials: common factor
- Factoring by common factor review
Factoring polynomials: common binomial factor
Sal factors n(n-1)+3(n-1) as (n+3)(n-1) by noticing that (n-1) is a common factor.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.