Algebra basics (ASL)
- Adding decimals: 9.087+15.31
- Adding decimals: 0.822+5.65
- Adding decimals: thousandths
- Subtracting decimals: 9.57-8.09
- Subtracting decimals: 39.1 - 0.794
- Subtracting decimals: thousandths
- Multiplying decimals example
- Multiplying challenging decimals
- Decimal multiplication place value
- Dividing decimals with hundredths
- Dividing by a multi-digit decimal
- Dividing decimals: hundredths
Adding decimals: 0.822+5.65
Sal solves 0.822+5.65 using "standard algorithm". Created by Sal Khan.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.