Algebra basics (ASL)
- Adding decimals: 9.087+15.31
- Adding decimals: 0.822+5.65
- Adding decimals: thousandths
- Subtracting decimals: 9.57-8.09
- Subtracting decimals: 39.1 - 0.794
- Subtracting decimals: thousandths
- Multiplying decimals example
- Multiplying challenging decimals
- Decimal multiplication place value
- Dividing decimals with hundredths
- Dividing by a multi-digit decimal
- Dividing decimals: hundredths
Dividing by a multi-digit decimal
Sal shows that when there is a decimal divisor, you need to shift the decimal first and then divide. Created by Sal Khan and Monterey Institute for Technology and Education.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.