Algebra basics (ASL)
- Adding decimals: 9.087+15.31
- Adding decimals: 0.822+5.65
- Adding decimals: thousandths
- Subtracting decimals: 9.57-8.09
- Subtracting decimals: 39.1 - 0.794
- Subtracting decimals: thousandths
- Multiplying decimals example
- Multiplying challenging decimals
- Decimal multiplication place value
- Dividing decimals with hundredths
- Dividing by a multi-digit decimal
- Dividing decimals: hundredths
Dividing decimals with hundredths
Decimal divisors in the hundredths place can be a little confusing. In this video we'll show you how to move the decimal and make it a whole number. Pretty nifty! Watch. Created by Sal Khan.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.