Algebra basics (ASL)
- Intro to square roots
- Square roots of perfect squares
- Square roots (ASL)
- Simplifying square roots
- Simplifying square roots of fractions
- Simplify square roots
- Simplifying square-root expressions: no variables
- Simplifying square roots (variables)
- Simplify square roots (variables)
Simplifying square-root expressions: no variables
Sal simplifies sums and products of square roots. For example, he simplifies -√40+√90 as √10.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.