Algebra basics (ASL)
- Intro to square roots
- Square roots of perfect squares
- Square roots (ASL)
- Simplifying square roots
- Simplifying square roots of fractions
- Simplify square roots
- Simplifying square-root expressions: no variables
- Simplifying square roots (variables)
- Simplify square roots (variables)
Simplifying square roots (variables)
A worked example of simplifying radical with a variable in it. In this example, we simplify 3√(500x³). Created by Sal Khan and Monterey Institute for Technology and Education.
Want to join the conversation?
Do you understand English? Click here to see more discussion happening on Khan Academy's English site.
No posts yet.